Father Cesare Falletti grew up in Rome where he completed all his studies, up to the license in theology. For a short time he was vice rector of the seminary for adult vocations in Turin. In 1971 he entered the Cistercian Order at the Abbey of Lérins and later, in 1995, he founded the Dominus Tecum monastery in Pra 'd Mill (province of Cuneo and diocese of Saluzzo), of which he has been the prior.
He has been a friend of the Fraternity of Hope for some time and collaborates with the monthly "Nuovo Progetto", for which he has held numerous columns over the years.
Meetings at the Arsenal of Paece:
- Living as Christians / 1: meeting in October 2011, missionary month (first part).
- Living as Christians / 2: meeting in October 2011, missionary month (second part).
- Celebration at the Arsenal, Lent 2012: Father Cesare's homily.
- University of Dialogue, 14 April 2015: photos and videos.
- "Christ the King" retreat, 22 November 2020: video of the meditation for the feast of Christ the King of the Universe.
Articles on society and poverty:
- The big break: stories, faces and reflections in the time suspended by the coronavirus.
- The hypocrisy of doing: grasp the essential beyond isolation.
- Deliver us from evil: do something for poverty, like the makeshift camp of Vucjak.
- We must not turn our faces: we cannot hide from the suffering of brothers in the faith.
- The ideal of the monk: the voice of the poor from Central Africa to Pra 'd Mill.
Reflections on openness to others and the good to be built:
- Good and evil: the banality of evil and the ever new novelty of good.
- The good of all: justice begins with everyone and must materialize.
- The risk of the good: untangle the labyrinth of life knowing what to risk.
- Made to love: love, sustained by fidelity and perseverance, is a story that spans time.
- Stronger than time: recognize yourself as human persons.
- Mind and heart: united in thinking about others and how to be useful for others.
- Simply friends: becoming nourishment for others with our presence.
- The art of thanking: thanking connects people by making them interdependent.
- True happiness: not always seeking more, but giving and giving oneself.
- The future on our side: every man in the presence of God builds history.
- The strength of the gift: ... because what is not given is lost ...
- The Price of Love: don't worry only about material well-being, but have a heart that breathes.
- The great beauty: human coexistence is an art that requires passion and sacrifice.
Meditations on faith and the spiritual life:
- Happiness: the pursuit of true happiness is a human duty.
- Prayer and forgiveness: two tracks that ask us to start over every day.
- Seekers of God: faith is not a granite certainty, but a fragile path.
- Open to trust: God's Hope acts in human history.
- Drops of eternity: «time ... are drops of eternity».
- Reason and imagination: reason builds order, but imagination makes the house alive.
- In wonderland: being surprised makes us grow in humanity and therefore in goodness.
- The joy of living: "rejoice" is the word that binds the present to the future, to live the joy of tomorrow.
- The present moment: God saves us in our present and we must be present to ourselves.
- Towards infinity: true beauty will save the world.
- Yes, to change: to fight to free ourselves from the bitterness that imprisons us.
- We are all on the way: you never go back to the same point, you advance and go beyond.
- The time has come!: time takes nothing away from us, but leads us to the house of God.
- In order not to die inside: you need to live awake in order not to be dominated by instinct.
- The present moment: life is given to us day by day, minute by minute.
- Fear of change: sometimes the announcement of Love's victory is scary.
- The sign of light: even tears can be hope that invades us.
- Humility and love: the wisdom of not feeling omnipotent.
- The enthusiasm of those who discover life: life wins and transforms, makes you discover inner beauty.