Reflections in Time of Covid 19
This section is a collection of thoughts, articles and reflections of the Sermig Fraternity and of some collaborators of our magazine Nuovo Progetto, which emerge from having experienced the Coronavirus pandemic that in this first part 2020 has hit all humanity hard.
Following a chronological order of publication, we offer them to all those who have the pleasure of cultivating thoughts, motivations and even spirituality with us, to start better than before.
We believe this is only possible by stopping for a moment to reflect.
From Nuovo Progetto of April 2020:
- Where they will go: coronavirus has also arrived in Kenya, among the children of the Kivuli Center.
- Faiths to the test: coexistence of faiths in the Middle East.
- The big break: stories in suspended time.
- Ask the numbers: you can't just talk about numbers.
- With the doors opened: the Arsenals keep the doors open to hope.
From Nuovo Progetto of May 2020:
- The great hunger: the distribution of food at the Arsenale della Pace.
- Change is possible: the pandemic can teach politics something.
- Virus on the air: what are the factors that favor a greater spread of the virus?
- Side effects: the consequences of the virus on populations, especially the poorest ones.
From Nuovo Progetto of June-July 2020:
- The revolution: the rediscovery of small things and daily actions.
- Things of life: the quarantine told by a television studio.
- Family of God: in the inevitable change it is necessary to rediscover belonging, the sense of family.
- Will we be better?: Pandemic, like all problems, can become an opportunity to learn.
- In last place: Latin America is one of the continents most affected by the pandemic.
- I don't recognize you: relationships at the time of the coronavirus.
- Differently together: not an easy restart.
- An arsenal of soap and water: the health emergency experienced at the Arsenale della Speranza in San Paolo.
Photos: Max Ferrero
Illustrations: Pierpaolo Rovero (https://www.pierpaolorovero.com)